These days dark interfaces for mobile interfaces is the prevalent, useful, and convenient thing. The main two advantages with the dark mode are ease of eyes and save battery in phones with AMOLED screens. For Apple IOS users, system-wide dark mode comes with IOS 13, and for Android users, this option comes with Android 10 officially.
So, a lot of android devices don’t have this option. But the thing is some apps have the night mode, but they don’t have an option to turn it on. For example, a lot of google apps, Instagram, etc. A simple app called Dark Mode gives a solution for this to some of your devices. You can download it free from google play store. The link is down below.
- Download the app from play store link is given below.
- Open the app and set Night Mode as in the picture.
- Link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=systems.maju.darkmode&hl=en
This app helps to activate the Android night mode on devices that do not provide this option in the system settings. This app will not work on all devices since some smartphone manufacturers disabled or blocked this option for their devices!
How to Set Up Dark Mode on Your Favorite Social Media Apps
Now let’s talk about apps that have the option to turn the night mode enable. Nowadays, a lot of developers lined up with supply dark-mode to there apps. So let’s see famous some of them.
- Tap the profile picture in the top left corner.
- Next tap bulb icon in the bottom left corner.
- Tap the profile picture in right top left corner.
- Tap the Settings in bottom of the list.
- Tap General in top.
- Toggle on the dark theme.
- Click profile icon at the bottom bar.
- Again click the profile icon at the top left corner.
- Tap Settings icon at the top right corner.
- Tap Edit Settings.
- Change App theme to Dark
- Tap profile icon at the top left corner.
- tap the moon icon a the bottom.
- Tap the profile icon at the top left corner.
- Toggle on the Dark mode.